Tuesday, July 1, 2014

July upon us already

July has arrived so quickly, I have had a lovely time with my Mum here for so long. We have had a glorious time creating all kinds of crafting projects.....If you would like to know more about my classes please drop me an email at  pandcwoodward@bigpond.com
This month is the very last chance to order from the existing catalogue before the retirement of some of the stamps tools & other products and all the Paper packs  http://creativechristine.ctmh.com.au/ctmh/products/online-idea-book.aspx
before the new annual inspiration is launched on the 1st August
The July Stamp of Month is an amazing Alphabet set with upper and lower letters
I am taking a short break in readiness for the launch of the new Annual Insirations on 1st August

No comments:

Post a Comment