Friday, November 6, 2015

Thankyou

Just Because.....

I would like to say a huge Thankyou to all my beautiful customers who have supported me and helped my crafting addiction grow to something I really love and enjoy. 
My passion is to help you all preserve your memories while having FUN. I have met some amazing people in this Family I belong. I love Close to My Heart. They have allowed me to explore my crafting further than I ever thought imaginable.
Thankyou to all my lovely crafting ladies for being ever so patient with me. I do get tested quite a bit..... smile emoticonsmile emoticonsmile emoticon

I also would like to Thank my beautiful up-line Lyn for all the support over the past 2 years and a special thankyou to our Team Leader Susan, a true Inspiration.

I am offering my loyal customers a reward. Also if you host a Gathering there will be a bigger bonus. You may choose to have a catalogue gathering or I can come to you. Ask me How.

1 comment:

  1. I am honoured to be able to offer this to my customers for their loyalty

    ReplyDelete