Saturday, October 22, 2016

Australasia Convention 2016



Well that time of the year again where I was so privileged to have been able to attend the Australasian Convention 2016 in Adelaide. I was fortunate to have been able to spend this time with my beautiful upline Lyn Edwards who was also a presenter on stage at Extravaganzer. She was amazing showcasing the Cricut.


I am so lucky to be involved with this wonderful team from the US who just spoil us rotten and of course Brian 2 from Australia.

We were also fortunate to have the wonderful CEO and founder Jeanette to attend and share her passion.
Although I was not a recipient of any major awards I was for being able to share these few days with so many other Close to My Heart family from Australia and New Zealand. I love my hobby and passion for preserving photos.
Happy Papercrafting Chris

No comments:

Post a Comment