Friday, May 26, 2017

Wedding Album Snippets

Sad but Happy:

As you all know I am enjoying retirement as it allows me so much more time to enjoy my hobbies. You all know I love paper crafting in particular Scrapbooking.
I was fortunate to see my son Anthony marry the love of his life Hannah.
 I was honoured to have been able to create the invitations, place cards etc. That was so much fun.
I have been even luckier to have been able to put together a Wedding Album for the lucky couple.

Going like crazy in between teaching Card classes and Scrapbook classes I have achieved a marvelous keep sake album, even if I say so myself....






The photos certainly do not do this album justice. I thoroughly enjoyed creating this masterpiece of memories that they will hopefully be able to look back and remember what a beautiful wedding they created. My subject certainly made it very easy for me to create this keep sake.
Anyway I better go and finish getting set up for my fully booked National Scrapbooking Day playing with "Live Beautifully" tomorrow and my huge Sale which is running for 3 days.


Happy Papercrafting
Chris




No comments:

Post a Comment